Bachelors in trouble

Chris Soules, known as “Prince Farming” on the show The Bachelor, was arrested on Monday April 24, 2017. He was involved in a death-related car accident. According to foxnews.com, “The reality super star was driving a vehicle which rear-ended a tractor trailer.”

The man who was driving the tractor trailer, Kenneth Mosher, died later at the hospital. Soules was recently in jail, and his bond was set at $10,000. On April 25, 2017, his bond was paid, and he was released. Soon after being released, Soules deleted his Instagram account, where he often posted about how he loved his farm life. Soules had many pictures of him working out in the fields with captions such as, “Iowa sunsets”.

Soules was formally charged with a felony hit-and-run the week of May 1, 2017 and is set to be seen in court May 23, 2017. If found guilty, Soules could face up to five years in prison and a $7,500 fine.

According to Entertainment Tonight, Soules and Mosher, the tractor driver, were neighbors and knew each other. Soules did this to his neighbor who he farmed with. This is just an example of one Bachelor who hasn’t turned out to be the person everyone thought they were, but there are other Bachelor’s just like him.

Gia Allemand a contestant from The Bachelor season 14 took her own life after finding her recent boyfriend may have been cheating on her. Allemand’s boyfriend was Ryan Anderson, an NBA player. Allemand was a contestant on Jake Pavelka’s season in 2010.

According to usmagazine.com, “Anderson found Allemand and rushed her to the hospital, but it was too late to save her. Soon after the death of his girlfriend, Anderson moved back with his parents, because he couldn’t sleep in a bed alone anymore.”

With the heartbreak from his girlfriend’s death, Anderson decided he could either shut down completely, or try to make the best of this terrible situation. Anderson and Allemand’s mother began The Gia Allemand Foundation to help others and promote suicide prevention. Anderson hopes this will help people face their troubles.