What they left unsaid

Lesson 1: What they try to tell you about the next four years of your life

A Bold Blonde, Columnist

High school is a very intimidating thought as an eighth grader. When you try and picture your life for the next four years, you look at the people who surround you in that moment and truly believe with all your heart that these will be YOUR people throughout high school. Oh boy, how we were juvenile. These four years change you and the people you always thought you would surround yourself with. Change...

Lesson 2: What they thought they taught us about romance

A Bold Blonde, Columnist

Hookups, DM’s, Snapchats and drunk texts have taken over they way this generation “falls in love”. What have we succumbed to? We all indulge into this state of mind where no one actually FEELS anything any more. What happened to us? The boy outside your house late at night throwing rocks at your window doesn’t exist anymore. Instead we receive texts that say “here” or just a snapchat...

Lesson 3: What they never could have prepared us for

A Bold Blonde, Columnist

Now this may not relate to all of us... but I believe it can be understood and felt (to a degree) by all. Life is always throwing things at us, thinking that we will be able to handle it and just deal with the aftermath. But we all know, too well if I may add, that’s not always the case. Going through something traumatic is not only a painful experience but it’s hard to bounce back into normality....

Lesson 4: What they could only begin to explain

When we were little our parents brought us into this world innocent and full of life. We didn’t know about the bad things in the universe and we all focused on the smallest and happiest of things, because like I said that’s really all we knew of. Gosh do I really just try to focus on the good in life. But  I, personally, get caught up in those “what if” type of thoughts. What if I would have...

Spartan Shield • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

$480
$1000