Chapter 32: Grant Tebbe

Grant Tebbe was born in North Carolina on June 22nd, 2003. He is currently a freshman at Pleasant Valley High School and is 14 years old.

As a ninth grader, Tebbe is involved in cross country, track, and basketball at the high school. He enjoys sports because of all the great people surrounding him. His favorite subject in school is math because he enjoys problem solving. Problem solving is an essential trait for mechanical engineering, which is a job he wishes to pursue in the future. Tebbe’s best friend is Parker Sutherland. Sutherland has been his best friend forever and always has Tebbe’s back when he needs it.

Tebbe is the youngest of 4 siblings. He has two sisters and a brother that are all currently in or out of college. His sister, Rachel, graduated from Pleasant Valley last year with a softball state championship. He looks up to his brother, Conrad, because he teaches him things and he strives to be just like him.

Outside of school, Tebbe enjoys listening to the popular rapper, Logic, because he “makes meaningful music”. His favorite food is spaghetti and he loves the Mexican grill Las Agaves. Tebbe’s favorite movie is “Scary Movie 3”, starring Charlie Sheen. He also He loves to travel to Florida with his family and hopes to visit Hawaii in the future.

His favorite subject in school is math because he enjoys problem solving. Problem solving is an essential trait for mechanical engineering, which is a job he wishes to pursue in the future.

“I never give up,” Tebbe says. He is hoping to get all A’s throughout high school and after he graduates, attending a 4 year unknown college studying to become a mechanical engineer. He is a three sport athlete and involved as a freshman which is a great

Spartan Shield • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

$580
$1000