Zach+Ngo+is+posing+for+his+sophomore+year+football+team+picture.+

Photo taken by HR Imagining

Zach Ngo is posing for his sophomore year football team picture.

Chapter 61: Zach Ngo

Sophomore Zach Ngo is usually out on the football field or working at Pita Pit. While he spends a lot of time at these activities, there is so much more about Ngo that most people don’t know.

In the fall, one can find Ngo out on the football field playing on the sophomore football team. Ngo would say he is a very versatile player. “I mainly play linebacker, but I can also do running back, corner back, and defensive end,” he said.

He has been playing football for only three years, but he loves the sport. Ngo enjoys the sport because of the physical aspect. “I love this sport so I can tackle people and learn valuable life skills,” he said. He finds sports to be a big part of his life.

Ngo is also a part of two other teams: the wrestling team and the track and field team where he is a thrower. Last season, he looked up to Sam Hanna, a PV graduate who now plays football at Grandview. After being teammates on both the football and track team, Ngo has been inspired by Hanna and his passion for sports.

He is also a member of the Astronomy Club at PV. Ngo says he is apart of this club because he loves science and thinks it is really cool.

Outside of school, Ngo is interested in many things such as working at pita pit, looking at cars, and hanging out with his girlfriend. If he is not working, he could probably be found exercising at a local gym with friends.

Ngo applies his full focus to both school and athletic activities. In school, his favorite teacher and coach is Chris Kohn. “He is an interesting person, a hard worker, and there is no one word to describe him. ” said Kohn. Ngo was a part of Kohn’s football team his freshman year.

Besides sports, Ngo loves movies and games. If he was to pick his favorite character, it would have to be a Power Ranger, more specifically, the Green Ranger. If he not watching movies or TV, he is listening to music. Music is a big part of Ngos’ life, and one of his favorite bands is Led Zeppelin.

So be sure to check out Ngo this track season and his future football and wrestling seasons to come.

Spartan Shield • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

$480
$1000