Chapter 14: Adam Arms

Adam Arms is a junior here at Pleasant Valley. However, he is fairly new to the school. His family just moved to the area from Missouri last year, meaning he did not become a Spartan until his sophomore year. Moving during high school would make for a difficult adjustment for anyone, but luckily, Arms said his transition was not too bad. He commented, “I like PV. It’s really just a high school, but it is not that bad.”

Throughout his schooling, Arms has seen a large amount of success in the classroom. Barb Pischke, Arms’ math teacher, said, “Adam is one of the smartest young men I have in class. He is a very hard-working individual.”

Outside of school, Arms enjoys building things and working with computers. He explained how his favorite subjects in school have always been physics and engineering because he enjoys seeing how things work. When he is older, he hopes to become an engineer.

“I am not exactly sure how I became interested in building things and technology. I have just always found it interesting, and it is something that I really enjoy doing. I like learning about how things are made and think it is cool to be a part of that process,” Arms said.

In addition, Arms spends a lot of his time working at Jimmy Johns. Other than that, he always enjoys hanging out with his friends and having a good time.

Although only a junior, Arms has already begun the process of preparing for his future. He says he will most likely attend college at the University of Iowa. There, he hopes to be involved in the ROTC program, and he would eventually like to join the military.

Arms is not the loudest student at Pleasant Valley, but he is still making a huge impact around school. He is known as a very kind individual who truly cares about those around him. Pischke said, “Adam is very chill and modest. He would do anything for anyone.”

Spartan Shield • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

$480
$1000