Global warming

This fall more than any other year, the weather has been, for a lack of words, insane. All the way up to about this past week we have had days reach the 70s. We are in the month of November. It seems like that shouldn’t be happening, but over the past couple of years it seems we have been getting less snow around Thanksgiving and Christmas. But we get a lot of snow as soon as we get to about January 10th.

Is it really a problem that our climate is changing? Are we the ones changing it? If something is seriously wrong with the earth and we are causing global warming then it becomes 100% our fault and our problem. There are no other species for us to blame because us humans are the only species on earth that have the capabilities of killing the planet. But if nothing is wrong with our planet and this is all a natural cycle then we need to let the earth do its thing and just stand back and enjoy the nice weather into November.

On a real note, we could always do better. We could always keep the air fresher and the water cleaner. So we have damaged the earth in those aspects, but the earth has shown the tendencies of going through cycles of warm times and cold times. We may have sped this up by polluting the air, but the natural warming of the earth would have happened anyway. In the end of it all we need to take care of our earth because it is ours. We live on it and it should look nice and be treated nicely if not some day we may actually kill the earth.