Culture Over Coffee Episode #6, Among Us

Talking about the game Among Us.

$480
    $1000

Kelly Brewer
    Kelly Brewer, Social Media Manager
    Kelly Brewer, a senior at Pleasant Valley Highschool is the Social Media Manager for The Spartan Shield Online. Brewer moved around the country frequently as a child, but lastly from Kentucky with her family after her parents took jobs in the Quad Cities. She plans to attend the University of Iowa and study to become an Orthodontist. Kelly explains her hopes, “I want to help people feel confident in themselves and having a perfect smile is the start to that.” In her free time, Brewer enjoys dancing which she has done since age 3 and competed for Expressions Quad Cities for the last 9 years as well. She has won various awards such as Nationals with her team. She grew up with four brothers and one sister, and loves spending time with family and friends. She volunteers at the family museum frequently and loves giving back when she can.   
    Lily Barrett
    Lily Barrett, Student Life Editor
    Lily Barrett, 17, was born and raised in the Quad Cities. She is currently a senior at Pleasant Valley High School and the student life editor for The Spartan Shield. Her favorite school events to visit are baseball games and school dances. One of her favorite things to do is travel and she’s visited over 8 countries. Lily’s favorite country she’s visited was Italy because it inspired her to study abroad in college. Lily hopes to study medicine out of state next year. Outside of school, Lily enjoys spending time with her friends and family. In the past, she has tutored kids in spanish at The Family Museum and often babysits.  
    $480
    $1000