New way to shop

Amazon has revolutionized the way people shop for quite some time now. A company that started out as just an online book store looked to the future and changed the way people will shop online forever. They started Amazon Prime in order to give people better deals as well as cheaper and faster shipping. Then they announced they would have drones deliver packages to the doorstep of people’s houses who were no farther than 30 minutes away. Amazon then moved into manufacturing and created the Amazon Echo and the Amazon Dot. Now, they want to change the way people shop again.

Amazon has announced that they are in the process of opening up their own convenience store. But this won’t be anything like any other convenience stores. Amazon has said that there will be no check outs, people will be able to go into the store grab what they want and then leave. It would all work through an online shopping cart. Just add the items that are being purchased to the online cart. Then, walk out of the store. The app will have a credit card attached to it and when someone leaves it will automatically charge to their card.
Amazon hasn’t really laid out much of a timeline for when they are going to be coming out with the stores. They are only in the early stages of the idea and need to work out all of the details before they set a date and a place for it to open.