Spartan Shield’s Photo of the Day

January 4th

Senior Armaan Bhagwat plays a trombone solo at the fall jazz concert. Photo credit to Katie Haas.

December 31st

Seniors Max Muszalski, Caden Rubel, David Gorsline and Coy Kipper (left to right) rest up before heading into the second half vs. Assumption. Photo credit to Spartan Shield staff.

December 30th

Senior Max Sorgenfrey, junior Cameron Gotto and junior Jack Perry (left to right) start out strong at the Iowa Boys Cross Country State Meet. (Cole Halupnik)

December 28th

Senior Katelyn Morris plays the clarinet alongside PV’s Jazz 1 at their opening concert. Photo credit to Katie Haas.

December 27th

PV student section’s front line eagerly waits on an important call in the Varsity Boys’ Basketball game vs Assumption. Photo credit to Spartan Shield staff.

December 24th

Senior Connor Schutte, senior CC Vondracek and sophomore Roman Saddler kick off the Leading Tones’ jazz season at the Voxman Concert Hall. Photo credit to Anthony Vondracek.

December 21st

Senior Coy Kipper (2) takes a shot and scores 3 points for the Spartans in their game vs Assumption. Photo credit to Spartan Shield staff.

December 18th

Senior Caden Rubel (4) takes a shot from behind the arc vs Davenport West. Photo credit to Spartan Shield staff.

December 14th

Senior Max Muszalski (40) rises for a layup at PV Varsity Boys basketball game vs Davenport West. Photo credit to Spartan Shield staff.

December 13th

Isabella Moore and Aubree Lutz soar high at PV Varsity Boys basketball game vs Bettendorf. Photo credit to Gabi Ragins. (Gabi Ragins)

December 8th

Wind Ensemble plays ‘Mount Everest’ in Cider & Pretzel concert. (Armaan Bhagwat)
    $580
    $1000