Top 4 2024 NBA Championship Contenders

Jaydon Kachappily
    The NBA Championship is one of the most viewed sport finals in America and means a lot to many people and this list ranks the four most likely teams to win.

With a variety of teams in the NBA entering the folds as playoff contenders this season, some teams will probably perform better than others as playoff season begins. This list attempts to rank the current top 4 most championship-ready teams as the regular season comes to a close.

4.Los Angeles Clippers

The Los Angeles Clippers have a lot of players who are associated with a lack of playoff success, but the pool of talent they have together is simply undeniable. They have a number 4 seed team that can put up great offensive fronts behind James Harden and a defensive maestro in Kawhi Leonard, and this combination is lethal. They’ll have a tough match-up in their first series if the current standings hold as they’ll play the Dallas Mavericks a historically bad match-up for them, but if they can push through, their ability to win cannot be understated.

3.Milwaukee Bucks

The Milwaukee Bucks, one of the most recent championships and led by a prime Giannis Antetokounmpo who’s averaging better stats on better shooting this season than nearly every player in the NBA ever. But, the one thing that makes them stand out again this year is Damian Lillard, one of the best modern point guards who despite early performance issues has seen great success with Giannis combining to be the number two seed in the East, a scary sight for every team.

2.Boston Celtics

The number one seed in the East with the best record in the NBA, with a top-five season in NBA history the Celtics have seemingly everything in the palm of their hand, they just need to grasp it. The Celtics would normally be the number one on this list if a certain other team didn’t exist, but the Celtics are in no way failing at the moment. Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown produce an amazing offense and dominate the court, while Derrick White and Kristaps Porzingis put up great defensive games every game, the Celtics seemingly cannot be stopped. They do have one flaw though, and the flaw is the thorn in the side of any championship contender: The Nuggets.

1.Denver Nuggets

The Denver Nuggets are coming off of an incredibly dominant championship run where they won a ring and stomped on every team they happened to play along the way. Jokic a top 15 player ever with some of the best passing and shooting skills on a center of his size and defensive capabilities Jokic pulls the wool over even the best players’ eyes. With Jokic at the front court, the success of any championship contender will depend on their ability to fight off Jokic and stifle his complete offensive capabilities. But that is nigh on impossible because when Jokic can’t shoot he pulls off incredible passes to his teammates like Jamal Murray and Aaron Gordan on the wing who take the offensive point.