Top places for dinner before a dance

Places to eat for Turnabout. Depends on what one is feeling. Something cheap? Greasy? Unhealthy? Then one might as well just eat the food that we are served for lunch at Pleasant Valley High School. But if one is looking for some valuable nutritional food then there is plentiful options to take your date out for Turnabout.

Biaggi’s is one of the premier italian cuisine places in the quad cities, and for a four and a half star restaurant the prices are relatively cheap. For years it has been a fan favorite for teenagers to eat on dance nights and most likely will not change for awhile. “Their unlimited breads and various pastas keep me coming right back,” said Tyler Harper, Junior at the University of Iowa.

Granite City is a restaurant that is good ol’ american dining. It serves a conglomeration of burgers, steaks, and pizza. It tends to fill up really quick with reservations so it’d be best to make reservations a few weeks ahead of time.

Woodfire Grill is also a great place for american cuisine. Its location in downtown davenport gives the restaurant an almost big city vibe. It has a unique setup, live music on one floor, an art gallery on another, and its fancy restaurant on the last floor. Woodfire Grill is definitely considered one of the better restaurants in the Quad City Area.

Another premier restaurant is Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse. It’s a bit expensive for high schoolers who barely have any income, but the food is very good. They serve an array of steaks and pastas that all have their own unique taste. There is definitely a lot of buzz at this steakhouse.