Top 4 NBA prospects this 2023-2024 season

Jaydon Kachappily
    The years prospects have been called weak for this upcoming season but these are the top 4 rookies before the draft this offseason.

4. Nikola Topic

The Spurs are a team with a bright future and one of the best rookie prospects in NBA history, but they still need to build up their team with talent all around the team. Point guards are often the first taken positions and the San Antonio Spurs are in dire need of a talented point guard. What separates Topic from other point guards in this class is his size which allows him to play a stretch three with Luka Doncic capabilities. So if the Spurs want to pair their young center with a fitting point guard Nikola Topic should be their pick.

3. Zaccharie Risacher

The biggest problem with the Houston Rockets’ current team is their small forward position and Zaccharie Risacher is the perfect young addition to this team. He has been compared to Harrison Barnes making him a perfect role player in his first year with a potential to become a star alongside Jalen Green. His games in the French league have shown great offensive potential and his size will allow for greater rebounding potential which is an underrated part of the game and something the Rockets currently lack.

2. Donovan Clingan

The Washington Wizards are a struggling team and most of their players leave a lot to be desired, but Donovan Clingan can be a step in the right direction for the team. Anchoring the UConn team that won the NCAA tournament, Donovan Clingan is a center who can take control of the paint and has a shot selection similar to that of Joel Embiid. With Donovan Clingan’s current midrange and rim defense the Wizards gain a great offensive and defensive player who they can rebuild around and better.

1. Alexandre Sarr

Alexandre Sarr is a great player who has the ability to work well with Dejounte Murray and Trae Young if the Hawks don’t decide to blow up the team. Trae Young can offer amazing passes and lobs up to the large Frenchman who can slam it down as a smaller-size Wembanyama who can play lockdown defense at the rim and on the perimeter as well. However, if the Hawks do decide to blow up the team, Alexandre Sarr is a player who can lead a team and take charge as evidenced by his playstyle on his current French League team. Without a doubt, the best pick for the Hawks will be Alexandre Sarr.