Man’s best friend

For many years, man’s best friend has been a dog. Today, this is still relevant as people are dressing their dogs up in diapers and even taking them to daycare.

Many people are caring for their dogs more than ever, pushing them in strollers as if they were babies. Danielle Davenport, Pleasant Valley teacher, said, “I take my dog, Roscoe, to daycare 2-3 times a week.”

Just as leaving babies at home alone this isn’t acceptable, some feel it is important for their dogs to have attention and compassion during the day. According to, wholedogjournal.com, “Stress is common in dogs who stay home alone.”

Daycare for dogs is one way to relieve their stress. Having other dogs to interact with and humans to watch over them helps them to feel safe during the day.

With the constant need for children to be safe, many want this same safety for their dogs as well. Beaston Camp Kennels in Bettendorf, Iowa has a daycare for dogs. Their daily rate is $19.00 per dog. Daycare includes the dog’s interaction with the rest of the dogs at their facility.

For the protection of the dogs, at Beaston Camp Kennels they separate big dogs from small dogs.

Dressing dogs up and taking them to daycare aren’t the only ways to show endless amounts of love to them. Additional ways could include making sure they are fed and bathed regularly, as well as giving them plenty of love whenever possible.

<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/oNfIbv7iD9w” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>

$580
$1000