‘Tis the season for Atomic

Fall is the best time of year for coffee lovers. It’s time to take warmth in the cozy flavors these festive drinks bring. Atomic Coffee is a very popular coffee shop in the Quad Cities. This coffee place is bringing forth drinks never before seen to the Q.C. area. Atomic Coffee offers a variety of drinks from hot coffees to cold energy drinks. No matter the drink type, Atomic Coffee is sure to provide a quality beverage making it a great place to indulge in this fall.

“We serve the best products, faster than anyone else, and with good vibes. We offer quality, speed, and service. Most places only offer two of the three,” Owner, Peter Schillaci said. This has helped Atomic Coffee gain such great success in the coffee market over a short period of time.

“Being a locally owned business, we are able to try and implement new things on a whim. If something really takes…awesome. If not, we move along and at least we tried. There’s no bureaucracy or board of directors. The buck ends with us and we can try whatever we want, whenever we want. Our creativity with drinks and marketing has paid off,” Schillaci said.

Senior, Sydney Foley, works at Atomic and loves her job. She has even helped pitch drink ideas. “I have created a few of our rockstar energy drink flavors, but I have yet to name them. My coworkers and I spend our down time thinking of what flavors we can put together and try them to see what we like and don’t. We then give them to our regular customers to test them out.”

Atomic Coffee is known for their original drinks. This fall, there is a huge selection of new flavors. “During the fall season lots of people go for our pumpkin flavored drinks. Those includes the chocolate pumpkin latte, caramel pumpkin frappe, and a pumpkin breve. Customers buy our hot drinks during the fall and into the winter,” Foley said.

Junior, Olivia Penland, is a regular customer at Atomic. She said, “My favorite fall drink is probably the white chocolate bliss or pumpkin spiced latte. I really like Atomic because they have a huge variety of drinks.”

Atomic Coffee is home to some of the most delicious drinks in the Quad Cities. Be sure to check out some of their popular fall flavors this season.