Hacks and last minute gifts

Harry Strauss via Pixabay

Christmas is just around the corner and most of us are still sitting empty handed. This time of year gets very busy, and it can be hard to get out and shop. Not to worry, these presents are all affordable and easily accessible.

Gift cards are always a solid option. With gift cards, you avoid the hassle of trying to guess what someone wants for Christmas. This way people will be able to pick out a useful gift for themselves with your generous contribution. This could include a gift card to Massage Envy or to stores such as Target, Best Buy, or local restaurants.

Senior Jacob Landrum said, “A twenty dollar gift card to Buffalo Wild Wings is a night with the boys right there.”

Popsugar Box was voted the number one women’s box rated by My Subscription Addiction. All items included in the box come as full size. There are no samples. This includes products from fashion, fitness, beauty, home, and much more. This box comes once a month and costs $39.95 a month with free shipping. This box will give you more items for your buck. The December “Must Have Box” includes a grey twilight scarf, sugar scrub, Chloe and Isabel necklace, sugar cookie chocolate bar, BaubleBar coasters, gift tags, and a cocktail-inspired candle.

The creator of Popsugar, Lisa Sugar, said, “We’re addicted to finding and sharing the most innovative brands. Some will look familiar, others will be brand new, but each and every one (of the boxes) will be a happy surprise.”

Anything from Bath and Body Works is also a considerate gift. This store sells high quality lotions, perfumes, candles, and car fresheners for under twenty dollars. Both men and women can find the perfect scent to their liking. Top scents this season include: Winter Candy Apple, Twisted Peppermint and Vanilla Bean Noel. Favorites from the Men’s Collection are Teakwood, Ocean, Suede, and Noir.

Get in the holiday spirit and make those around you happy with these thoughtful, yet inexpensive gifts.