Will you swing to HC with me?

Marvel Studios is bringing Spidey back to life with a new face under the suit. As people saw in Marvel Studio’s movie, Captain America: CIvil War, Tom Holland will be the new Spider-Man. Holland will also be starring in his new movie, Spider-Man: Homecoming. Holland is a young actor from London that has loved Spider-Man since he was a kid. Hollywood Reporter asked him if he was a spiderman fan, to which Holland responded, “Huge. I reckon I had 30 Spider-Man costumes over the years since I was a little baby. I had Spider-Man bed sheets.”

A lot of people have seen Spider-Man on the big screen played by Tobey Maguire or Andrew Garfield, so what makes this one any different? Holland, in an interview with Hollywood Reporter, was asked about how this reincarnation of Spider-Man differed from the others. He said, “You’ve seen the billionaire, the scientist, the soldier. Now it’s time to see the kid.” When Holland debuted as Spidey in Captain America: Civil War, viewers could tell this Spider-Man was different from the others previously seen. In an interview with Variety, Kevin Feige, president of Marvel Studios, said, “In the film, he’s a young kid who has to be home at curfew so his Aunt May doesn’t get worried, and go to school, and do his homework.”

In Holland’s new take on the web crawler, audiences can expect to see a younger Peter Parker. Compared to the other Avengers, Spider-Man is very young. This means Spider-Man can connect better to the younger audience than anyone else can. He especially does this with high schoolers, since this Peter Parker will be in high school himself. This movie will give the younger audience a funny look on being a student and a super hero.

Everyone will be able to see their friendly neighborhood Spider-Man in theatres on July 7, 2017.