A rematch coming soon

via Pixabay

Germany’s leading and most known soccer club, Bayern Munich, has once again exceeded expectation and shown its world class playstyle in a crushing match against the turkish club Beşiktaş. The spectacular round of 16 was played under freezing conditions in front of a cheering home crowd of 70.000 people in the famous Allianz Arena.

0min: Kick off, Bayern Munich, holding the first place in the Bundesliga with an impressive 19   points ahead of the second place, against turkish powerhouse Beşiktaş, currently rank four in the Super Lig.

4min: Beşiktaş initiated the first attack of the game pushing deep into the enemy’s territory, but

couldn’t get more than a free-kick.

9min: Star striker Robert Lewandowski found an opening, but goalkeeper Fabricio Agosto was           quickly out to punish clear the ball and block the follow-up shot. The danger however               

wasn’t over yet as Kingsley Coman went for a 25-yard shot brilliantly parried by Fabricio.

16min: Domagoj Vida took down Lewandowski and saw the red card right after, leaving                                Beşiktaş playing outnumbered.

18min: Awarded free-kick taken by James Rodríguez barely missed the goal.

30min: James Rodríguez with an amazing flank into a powerful header from Mats Hummels, blocked with a lightning fast reaction safe by Fabricio Agosto.

43min: Goal from Thomas Müller after a pass from David Alaba. Bayern Munich 1 – 0 Beşiktaş.

44min: Arjen Robben substituted for James Rodríguez.

45min: Halftime! Bayern Munich 1 – 0 Beşiktaş.

52min: Goal from Coman after Lewandowski’s pass from the inside-right channel. Bayern   Munich were now leading by two goals. Bayern Munich 2 – 0 Beşiktaş.

66min: Goal for Bayern Munich. Robben played a wide ball to Joshua Kimmich, who instantaneously crossed to Müller scoring again. Bayern Munich 3 – 0 Beşiktaş.

69min: Beşiktaş brought Gökhan Gönül for Caner Erkin looking absolutely done already.

79min: Hummels with a long distance shot on target forced Agosto to parry the ball to alleged safety, but a quick follow-up shot by Lewandowski send the ball to the back of the net.

Bayern Munich 4 – 0 Beşiktaş.

88min: And another goal! Müller with a short pass inside the 18-yard box to Lewandowski, who scored with ease. Bayern Munich 5 – 0 Beşiktaş.

Full-time: Bayern Munich 5 – 0 Beşiktaş. An outnumbered win by Bayern Munich after Vida’s foul    in the 16 minute, but still a fair game with a rematch coming up on the 14th of March.

Next time hopefully a full-time 11 vs 11.