Songs to Listen to When You Need a Serotonin Boost

Elizabeth Pischke
Listening to songs with positive vibes only is sure to give a boost of serotonin.

With school back in session, our stress levels are higher than they have been in months. Sometimes some positive vibes are all we need to calm ourselves, and this serotonin boosting playlist should do just the trick!

1. “Stereo Hearts” – Gym Class Heroes (feat. Adam Levine)

This song is the perfect pick me up song to start your listening experience!

2. “Super Bass” – Nicki Minaj

The perfect song to sing in the car driving around or to secretly dance to when no one is looking!

3.“Fergalicious” – Fergie, will.i.am

Just the lip-sync challenge you need to get yourself back in the grove of things.

4. “Hey, Soul Sister” – Train

Belting out this song is sure to make you smile no matter what.

5. “Dynamite” – Taio Cruz

Easily one of the songs that defined our childhood, it is hard not to jam out to it!

6. “Whatcha Say” – Jason Derulo

Who does not love Jason Derulo? “Whatcha Say” is the definitely going to bring back those 2009 vibes.

7. “Worldwide” – Big Time Rush

This song brings back some nostalgia of our younger years and will surely make you wish you were eleven years old again!

8. “On the Floor” – Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull

Who would not want to get up and dance to JLo? “On the Floor” is the perfect song to boost your mood and bring a ‘pep to your step’.

9. “Fireball” – Pitbull

Nothing gets you more pumped up than listening to Mr. Worldwide!

10. “Umbrella” – Rhianna

What better way to bring in the happy vibes than to listening to the queen of the 2000s?

11. “Best Day of My Life” – American Authors

Listening to this song is guaranteed to make your day better-so much better it just might be the best day of your life!

12.“Rocketeer”  – Far East Movement, Ryan Tedder

If you want to get away, but are stuck where you are, just listen to ‘Rocketeer.’ Listening to lyrics about flying away feels almost as good as the real thing.

13. “Magic” – One Direction

This song’s catchy lyrics and upbeat sound will lift you right out of any funk and bring you only positive vibes!

14. “Teenage Dream” – Katy Perry

If you do not feel like you are living the teenage dream quite yet, listening to this song will definitely help.

15. “I Gotta Feeling” – Black Eyed Peas

~I gotta feeling~ that the Black Eyed Peas will send positive vibes your way while listening to this song!

16. “Sky Full of Stars” – Coldplay

Who needs a hypeman when you have Coldplay? ‘Sky Full of Stars’ is the confidence booster you need when you are feeling a little down in the dumps!