Non Amazon prime Day Deals

Amazon
Amazon Prime has early holiday season sales they call prime day

Amazon Prime Day has significant sales every October, which had prompted several store to hold Black Friday type deals to compete. Below are some of the biggest savings:

1. Walmart

Walmart is offering deals on items like electronics, video games, vacuums, kitchen appliances and board games. Walmart also launched Walmart+ 1 – designed to compete with Amazon prime. With Walmart+ shoppers can order something through the Walmart app and get free same day delivery, although it does come with an annual fee. Walmart is trying mighty hard to compete with Amazon Prime this year.

2. Best Buy

Best Buy is offering many deals on electronics while Prime Day is going on. One of these deals are the Bose QuietComfort 35 II wireless noise cancelling headphones which are currently $100 cheaper than normal (normally $300). Best Buy also has a price match policy which can be useful for shoppers if they want to use a competitor’s deal at Best Buy. Even if you do not find a great deal at Best Buy you can still use their store to make your own deal.

3. Target 

Target is getting in on the sales as well by offering many deals on many different items such as vacuum cleaners, kitchen appliances and video games. While Amazon is taking the spotlight and Target is offering some great deals! Who does not love Target? 

4. Adidas

Adidas is offering up to 33% off sitewide with code CREATE to compete with Amazon this year. In order to take advantage of these deals you have to be a part of the Adidas Creators Club, but it is free to join. 33% off is the perfect way to begin the holiday season deals!

5. Old Navy

The Old Navy is offering up to 50% off everything on prime day this year which is Oct. 13 and Oct. 14. Old Navy is crushing the clothing competition during this holiday season and we will see how their deals continue up until the holiday season. These deals should not be missed by anyone.

While Amazon may be taking the spotlight, these other retailers have some good deals you should be sure not to miss. When all is said and done the consumer will benefit from the deal competition of these major retailers.

These deals will not last long so make sure to check them out in preparation for the holiday season!