Top Halloween Candies

+Don%E2%80%99t+miss+out+on+all+of+the+best+candies+this+Halloween+because+of+COVID-19%21+Make+sure+you+pick+up+your+favorites+this+season.
Pixabay
Don’t miss out on all of the best candies this Halloween because of COVID-19! Make sure you pick up your favorites this season.

With Halloween being just around the corner, Halloween candy is stocked on many store shelves. Whether you plan on purchasing for trick-or-treaters or for yourself when everything is on sale , here are the top 5 must-buys this Hallween season.

1. Assorted Candy Bag

With different brands of candy and chocolates, you cannot go wrong with a bag of many types of candy. They may be mini sized, but the amount of candy you get is more than worth the price. If you are purchasing for trick-or-treaters, they will all be happy choosing their favorite kinds out of the bag, and you can pick out all your favorites or eat the whole bag if you are not picky.

2. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups

Whether you eat the minis or the big cups, you can never go wrong with the perfect mix of chocolate and peanut butter. Being individually wrapped, they make the perfect snack for trick-or-treaters coming to your door Halloween night.

3. KitKat

If you are not a fan of peanut butter and like a crunch, KitKats are the perfect Halloween buy for you! The crunchy wafer layers covered in chocolate is the perfect Halloween treat. If you are  feeling extra, KitKat even has Halloween bars that include white chocolate and special wrappers.

4. M&Ms

Having mini bags of M&Ms is perfect for a contamination-free Halloween, and M&Ms are the perfect mix of crunch and milk chocolate. 

5. Sour Patch Kids

Sour Patch Kids are the little bit of sour and little bit of sweet for this Halloween. Kids love the shape and taste, but they are truly loved by all ages .

While this Halloween season may be different than the past, do not let COVID-19 hold you back from purchasing your favorite Halloween treats. If you can not make it to the store, Amazon and other delivery services will deliver your candy straight to your doorstep. Enjoy your treats and have a safe Halloween!