Gifts for the Girls: Christmas 2020

Bru-nO via Pixabay
The holidays can be stressful as finding the right gifts for the right people can be a challenge. These gift ideas are perfect for the girls in your life!

Scrambling to find the right gift for all of your friends and family during the holidays can be overwhelming. However, this list can help make your life a little easier during the holiday season. Here are seven easy and accessible gift ideas for the girls in your life!

• Gift cards

Gift cards are always a safe option when giving presents, especially for teenagers, as they are guaranteed to get what they want. Give them a giftcard to their favorite store or restaurant. 

• Holiday perfumes and lotions

Candy cane, evergreen and cookie scented lotions and perfumes make for perfect gifts during the holiday season. You can find all of these seasonal items at Bath and Bodyworks during the winter months!

• Face masks

As the air becomes colder during the holiday season, one’s skin becomes more prone to dryness. Face masks can help keep one’s skin hydrated, making for a great gift for the holidays! Visit your local drug or beauty stores to find face masks. 

• Bath bombs

Bath bombs are affordable and make for great gifts. They come in every scent imaginable and make baths fun and relaxing—perfect for a spa day at home! 

• Hot chocolate bombs

This gift is not only great for the girls in your life, but is great for everyone! Make your own diy hot chocolate bomb with this simple and easy recipe or visit one of your local grocery stores to find this chocolatey goodness!

• Cute sweaters

Give cute and cozy sweaters as gifts this holiday season! You can find affordable and high quality sweaters at your local Target or boutique

• Fuzzy socks

Fuzzy socks are fun and comfortable! They are perfect gifts as they are inexpensive and help keep one’s feet warm and comfortable during the bitter winter months.