Quiz: This is your Favorite Social Media Website

Geralt via Pixabay
With so many social media platforms nowadays, it’s hard to know which one is your favorite. Take this quiz and we’ll try to guess your most used platform!

If you were born this century, you’re more than likely to have accounts on multiple different social media platforms. Answer these questions, tally up your points (1 being strongly disagree and 4 being strongly agree), and we’ll try to guess your favorite platform!

1. I use social media for 4+ hours a day.
  2. I use social media to keep in touch with friends and family.
  3. I can’t live without social media.
  4. I have more than a thousand followers on my favorite platform.
  5. I use social media to get my news information.

5-8: You like YouTube. Your use of social media is solely for video entertainment.

9-12: Your favorite social media is Instagram. You don’t use social media often, but you like to stay connected and be informed on what people are doing.

13-16: You love drama, so consequently you love Twitter. You could spend hours each day scrolling through twitter beef.

17-20: Your favorite platform is TikTok. You spend way too much time scrolling through your for you page, and although you know you should stop, you can’t bring you