Guide to good mental care

$480
$1000

Chloe Isbell, Photo Manager
Chloe Isbell is an involved senior at Pleasant Valley High School. Being an avid member of Publications for the past two years, she was selected as Co-editor of Chief of the Yearbook for this school year. All of her success in academics contributed to being selected for the National Honors Society. Outside of school, she loves to spend lots of time with family, friends and her two dogs, Hayden and Oscar. Also, she is an active member of her St. Paul Lutheran Church youth group in which she enjoys participating in mission trips and volunteering for her congregation and 678 Week. She spends most nights at her dance studio, Belle Academy of Dance, taking many styles of dance. Her favorites include modern and hip hop. This past year, she was awarded with her studio’s Connie Bracy Inspiring Dancer of 2021. Her love of environmental change has sparked her interest in majoring in environmental science and sustainability in college. She is excited to be a part of the Spartan Shield Online team this year!
$480
$1000

Guide to good mental care