Top 9 Artists To Uplift Your Mood

The feeling of happiness while listening to music is unmatched.

Music allows people to be their most vulnerable selves. Whether it’s happiness or pain, jealousy or triumph, different bands may cause different feelings. Arguably, one of the most important feelings a person should feel is joy. So, let’s explore some of the best bands for uplifting and infusing happiness.

Dayglow

Dayglow has 7.7 million monthly listeners on Spotify. Their eccentric and bright-colored album covers reflect their style of music: fun, upbeat, and eclectic. If you want to feel like you’re sticking your head out a car window, hair blowing and laughing with your friends, this is the band for you. With a mix of funk and relatable lyrics, this band will surely bring a smile to your face. 

Alfie Templeman: 

Alfie Templeman is an English singer and songwriter who gained popularity in 2018 after debuting his solo. The otherworldly lyrical songs will make you spiral into another dimension. Already with 2.5 million monthly listeners on Spotify, his music has rocketed into space, gaining more and more popularity. Some fans claim he has a more indie tone, while others say his music follows a casual R&B style. Either way, his music will definitely get you that happy high.

Spud Cannon: 

Less mainstream with 37 thousand monthly listeners on Spotify, Spud Cannon’s portrayal of happiness is unique and individualistic. If you want to feel like you’re in a coming-of-age movie, this band is ideal for you. With a perfect mixture of drums, guitar and straining vocals, Spud Cannon’s songs express the highs and lows of being a teenager moving into adulthood. Both relatable and idiosyncratic, this music is best to listen to while enhancing or reminiscing about your teenage years.

Bad Sounds: 

By utilizing the guitar and their soft-sounding voices, this band is for those who love nostalgic-feeling music. While it may seem that they incorporate a few instruments that wouldn’t mesh well together, Bad Sounds unifies their altering sounds into a transcendental blur. They have 375,554 monthly listeners on Spotify, and are steadily increasing their following. Nothing feels better than 

Tears For Fears: 

A pop band that gained much of its fame in the early 80s, Tears For Fears holds a special place in many people’s hearts. Still with 14.5 million monthly listeners on Spotify, they still have a clear impact on people’s lives. Their music is perfect to describe the human urge to feel love and closure. Screaming out as loud as possible and doing the ever-famous stiff movements of theirs, you are overwhelmed with euphoria.

A-Wall: 

Setting A-Wall apart from many other anti-pop artists, he incorporates a special electric sound into his music. While the typical alternative style is shown through his work, the quirky EDM bleeds through. A-Wall currently has 2.7 million monthly listeners on Spotify. He has gained some of his fame through TikTok with the popularity of a couple of his songs; the fun and upbeat music makes people want to dance. 

Grapetooth:  

Lesser known, Grapetooth is an indie band whose music is created with a certain something that scratches the little itch in your brain. With 102,813 monthly streamers on Spotify, their music is made for a specific audience. And as the duo, they made sure to make a statement wherever they went; their exciting performances display their funky, stimulating music. Grapetooth has a twinkle that many other bands do not possess. Listen for a hint of youthful-filled delight.

Wham!: 

Whether you were a teenger in the 80s, or a teenager today, it is agreed that Wham! Is a classic for anyone searching for great music. With 9,183,681 monthly listeners on Spotify, they reach many ages and many musical genres. The typical cheerful 80s music is also a niche of Wham!. The optimistic, New Rock era type of music that Wham! Produced is perfect for a midday dance and boogie. 

Dolphin Love: 

Keeping it simple, Dolphin Love is a band for those who wish to hold onto a fleeting moment of pure exhilaration. Providing their 35,448 monthly Spotify listeners with peace and love is a goal of theirs. The effortless way their instruments blend with the chorale expresses the importance of feeling content with one’s life. Flawlessly representing the simplicity of life, Dolphin Life is an amazing band for those who need a calming push to be happy and tranquil.