Top 7 Best Fall Date Ideas for Teenagers

Love is in the air this fall!

With the weather getting chillier and the stress load of school increasing, it can be difficult to do things with your significant other. However, fall provides a wide range of possible experiences. Here is a list of the best fall date ideas for your high school relationship.

Watching the Sunset: 

Grab a blanket or two, and drive to your favorite spot in town to watch the sun go down. Cuddle up with your significant other in the chilly weather and enjoy the beauty of the earth together. Allow the crisp colors of fall, red, orange, and yellow, to create a calming atmosphere. The sunset provides a special sparkle in everyone’s relationship. The desirable colors and puffy clouds are a beautiful way to end your night.

Carving Pumpkins: 

Sit down with your significant other, and carve away! Fall is the perfect time to do all things spooky. Carving pumpkins is a great way to show off your personality; sculpt something silly or one of your favorite television show stars. Whatever magnificent beings you wish to create, carving pumpkins allows you to relax, converse and talk.

Fort Building Movie Night: 

While building a fort may seem childish, it’s the perfect way to have fun and reminisce on your childhood. It allows you to share stories about your past and get to know your partner better… or have a pillow fight. Settle down in your fort, grab some snacks and watch a scary movie or television show. It’s the best way to decompress.

Baking Sweet Treats: 

A special treat with a special someone! On a brisk afternoon, baking a warm, yummy dessert is just the cure for the cold. Put on an autumn playlist and dance around the kitchen, soaking up the pureness of the moment. Then, enjoy your freshly baked, gooey goods!

Corn Maze: 

Wandering around confused and lost? Not only does a corn maze provide that aspect, but it is also a great activity to do in the fall. While some mazes are more challenging than others, there is no talent needed to navigate your way through. So, while you’re searching for the way out, you will constantly be communicating with your date; this is especially a great first date idea!

Walk in the Park: 

A simple, leisurely walk in the park is a traditional fall date idea. Whether you grab a coffee and walk or want to have a photo shoot, a walk is always a go-to. The fall colors will be in full bloom, and the leaves falling from the trees are beautiful. Surrounded by nature, you can hear the birds chirping and leaves crunching underneath your feet. While a walk may not be appealing to some, it is a special way to get to know someone better.

Haunted Housing: 

Of course, fall wouldn’t be the same without a little something spooky. Haunted housing is the best way to experience both fear and fun. Walking through a horrifying setting with someone you love is exhilarating! Grab onto each other’s arms and scream in terror. The bonding you feel while being scared is unmatched. Check out some of the best local haunted houses and enjoy!