Top water bottles at PV

As water is an essential part of life, water bottles have become an essential accessory for high school students. Reusable water bottles are increasing in popularity. As different water bottles have different strengths and weaknesses, this listicle includes the most popular and best quality water bottles being used at PV.

Hydroflask

As it soared in popularity during the 2019-2020 “VSCO” girl era, this water bottle is used by many high school students. These stainless steel, well insulated water bottles will keep your water cool all day long. With versatile lids that all keep this drink from leaking, it is a great water bottle for moving around from place to place – especially in schools!

Stanley

A water bottle that has just recently started gaining attention is the Stanley. Coming in a variety of sizes, all the Stanleys have a base shape that will fit in standard size cup holders making them easily portable. These waters are also well insulated while still having a lid with an opening for a straw. Although you have to be careful not to tip them over, these water bottles are very difficult to dent and are a great accessory!

Starbucks Cups

A classic water bottle for coffee and water lovers alike, Starbucks cups have been around for a long time. With many different patterns, designs, and colors, there is a style for everyone. This cup is especially great for those who like to bring a hot or iced coffee to school because it gives a similar vibe to a purchased cup of coffee. 

Gatorade bottles

Gatorade bottles are a staple piece for student athletes. They are great for students on the go and the squirt mechanism allows for students to get their preferred amount of water quickly without spills. These water bottles are very light weight and easily portable.

Yeti 

A well-known insulating brand, Yeti water bottles are a reliable water bottle with many people.

These heavy duty water bottles with a double-layer vacuum keep drinks at users’ desired temperature for hours. Their durability is unmatched as this water bottle will hold up well past four years of high-school

Owala 

Gaining popularity on tik tok, the Owala water bottle is beginning to make appearances in schools. This well-insulated, leak proof water bottle is complete with a handle and options to drink with a straw or a wide-mouth opening. This water bottle is great for both sports and comfort.