Seven upcoming music events you won’t want to miss

As summer begins and the school year is coming to a close, concerts are a popular activity. Many artists are embarking on their tour and there are several upcoming festivals that will bring popular artists near. Here’s a guide to some of the most sought-after music events this summer!

1.Beyonce

Often known as “Queen B,” Beyonce’s concerts are an experience that will never be forgotten. She definitely knows how to put on a show and the ensemble of her and the backup dancers create a remarkable performance. Held in the iconic Soldier Field, Beyonce will be performing two shows in Chicago. Experience the “Renaissance” world tour July 22-23, 2023.

2. Taylor Swift

For years Taylor Swift’s 12 albums have charmed audiences creating generations of fans. This summer Swift is going on the highly anticipated “Eras Tour.” Performing in over 27 cities with many well-loved openers, this is a show you will not want to miss. Swift’s fans are often referred to as “Swifties” and they are die-hard Taylor fans. Tickets for the show continue to climb in price and most shows are reaching capacity. Catch Taylor in all her glory on Soldier Field June 2-4, 2023.

3. P!nk

Defying gravity and showcasing her acrobatic skills, Pink is an entertainer for sure. Her powerful voice and the meaning behind her songs touch audiences across the globe. Many are inspired by her courage and strength. At the home of the Cubs, Pink will bring her “Trustfall” tour to Wrigley Field on August 12, 2023.

4. Summer Smash

The premier hip-hop music festival will return to Chicago this June. Featuring a line-up with many A-list artists, this festival will bring the best of the best to one place. Artists like Kid Cudi, Lil Uzi Vert, Playboi Carti and NLE Choppa will take the stage. These three days will be jam-packed with performances on all three stages. Taking place at Seat Geek Stadium this festival is going to be a summer hit from June 23-25, 2023.

5. Lolla Palooza

Surrounding the Chicago skyline and Lake Michigan shores, this summer festival is more than just a music event. With interactive areas, food, giveaways and more Lolla will not disappoint. Boasting nine stages this summer, some of your favorite artists will fill Grant Park in downtown Chicago. The festival will highlight artists like Billie Eilish, Kendrick Lamar, Noah Kahan, Lana Del Ray and so many more. Over the course of four days, you will get to experience some of the best music all at one festival, August 3-6, 2023.

6. Drake

Coming to the United Center, Drake will bring his “It’s All A Blur” tour to Chicago this summer. The four-time grammy award winner is popular for his rap music and has several top hits. Drake is known for his high-energy performances and crowd interaction during concerts. Performing July 5-6, 2023, Drake’s tour is a concert you won’t want to miss.

7. Morgan Wallen

Not into pop or rap music? If you’re a country fan, check out Morgan Wallen’s “One Night At A Time” world tour. Wallen was scheduled to perform in Moline at the end of April, but due to rescheduling, he won’t be performing until September. If you want a chance to see Wallen perform this summer, he will be at Wrigley Field June 22-23, 2023.