Top Five Disney Movies and Shows to Revisit Before Graduation

Here are the top five movies and shows to watch before graduation.

High School Muscial Three

The movie franchise we all grew up watching follows a group of friends through highschool as they learn to pick what they are most passionate about. The last movie shows them as they face the uncertainties that follow graduation with confidence. 

Suite Life of Zach and Cody 

Following the life of twins who attend school on a boat the show portrays them to be fun loving and at times mischievous. The last episode of the series follows them as they say goodbye to their friends and each other.

Good Luck Charlie 

Good Luck Charlie is famously known for being a show that gives out advice and the last episode is no different. As Teddy heads to college the series ends on note of advice that is sure to resonate with everyone. 

Wizards of Waverly Place 

The series perfectly shows all the little things that can go wrong on big days. As Justin prepares to graduate he realizes it’s about focusing on the good not just the bad. 

Boy Meets World 

The series follows a group of friends navigating the ups and downs of life. Each episode teaches an important lesson about growing up and the last episode with graduation ties it all back together.