Top 5 School Bathrooms (PV Edition)

Aedan Burkhart
The boys/girls locking bathroom door placed at #3.

Top 5 School bathrooms

School bathrooms are arguably one of the most important factors in making a comfortable educational environment. The quality of bathrooms can really make or break a stay at school, especially in the case of emergencies. While a seemingly basic topic, the quality of bathrooms across the school can strongly vary, with some being the peak of tranquility and some being the epitome of chaos. The Highschool especially has some of the most diverse and quality bathrooms in the whole school district, and without further ado, let’s get on to ranking them. 

1. 1st floor of tower bathroom

Starting off the list strong, we have the boy/girls bathroom located next to Dr. L’s room at the bottom of the tower. While being recently renovated, these bathrooms offer some spazz and fashion to them, but what ranks this so low is the high volume of people that tend to enter them. Especially being right next to the weightlifting room, there is no shortage of people to ruin the bathroom experience. Hopefully you don’t get caught in this bathroom during passing periods when people are often causing a ruckus.

1. 3rd floor of tower bathroom

Getting better, we have the direct upgrade from the first floor bathroom to the 3rd floor bathroom, which boasts far more tranquility than the first. There is a very high chance that your stay at this restroom will be one of peace and silence, with barely anyone making the effort to go up all those stairs to use it. 

1. Men/Women’s room next to the boys bathroom on first floor

What really sets this bathroom so far above the rest is the fact that this bathroom locks. The fact that it locks creates uninterrupted silence and peace, as there can only be 1 person in this bathroom at one time. Gone are the days of having to share that awkward silence between 2 people standing next to each other in the bathroom. But, the only thing that prevents this bathroom from being higher on the list is how often the bathroom is taken with someone else spending 40 minutes looking at their phone.

1. Lunch room bathroom

Coming in at number two, with a jack of all trades bathroom, is the chaotic lunchroom bathroom. When walking into the bathroom, you really never know what you can get here, two kids recording a tiktok, fighting, or just three guys all in one stall. This chaos is what makes this room so high up on the list, as you will never find a bathroom that activates your fight or flight instinct quite like this.

1. Men/Women’s Room on 2nd floor

The most prestigious, stunning and helpful bathroom spot goes to the 2nd floor bathroom located right next to the boys bathroom. This bathroom not only has the luxury of locking, but for reasons unknown it has a second stall in the bathroom and a fully working sink/soap dispenser. This also has the advanced technology of a sink that has knobs to turn on the water instead of the ever-frustrating endeavor of activating an automatic sink.