Top 6 places to drop in Fortnite OG

Owen Stoltz
With the release of Fortnite’s OG season comes the old Fortnite maps. This map has many nostalgic landing spots that are also fun for new players.

Recently, Fortnite has seen an insane boost in popularity after epic games released a new season: Fortnite OG. This season allows people to play on the most beloved maps from earlier in the game such as the season five, six and seven maps. Whether you are a new or returning player, these are the six best drops to try out in this season. 

1: Pleasant Park

With nine large houses, Pleasant Park has tons of loot right off the bat. Its wide streets and open layout makes Pleasant an easy place to fight other teams, and those who want some action are sure to find other people landing there. Not only is it a great place to fight, but it is often safe from the storm and is near other interesting places like Loot Lake, Tilted Towers, or Shifty Shafts. 

2: Salty Springs

Salty is another popular location with plenty of loot and fighting. The tower outside of Salty is a perfect place to pick people off long-range, or players can get close-range in the city below. Because Salty is almost in the center of the map, it is a great place to stay and fight players coming in from all over the map.

3: Paradise Palms

As the main city in the desert area of the map, Paradise is a great place to drop in because of the surrounding area. Players can get high ground on the desert plateaus or stay in the city to fight closer range in its many buildings. Players can also join in the action at other nearby locations like Salty or Retail. 

4: Tilted Towers

One of the most popular and nostalgic areas from the OG map, Tilted is a great place to land. The huge buildings contain tons of loot, and there is sure to be lots of people to fight. However, Tilted might not be for everyone as it can be hard to stay alive for casual players. Still, Tilted is a fun, action filled city that can give you a great loadout if you survive. 

5: Lonely Lodge

Lonely Lodge is true to its name, as it is a great place to land if you don’t want to get right into fighting. Destroying the tower or landing on the main lodge is sure to give some decent guns and mats. The surrounding area like Wailing Woods or the race track is usually peaceful, or players can move towards the action at Tomato Temple or Retail Row. 

6: Frosty Flights

Added into the most recent map, Frosty came with the addition of airplanes. While Frosty Flights may not be the best place to loot or fight, it always has multiple airplanes on the runway or in the hangars. Players looking to have fun flying a plane or experience the nostalgia of season seven will love grabbing a plane at Frosty.