Top 5 months of the year

Alex Blunk
Calendars are often a way that people keep track of dates throughout the year and manage their important events.

March

After the depth of winter that was felt in both January and February, March is a nice relief that is the start of nice sunny days and better weather. March is often considered the start of spring and includes such things as spring break, St. Patrick’s Day and Easter. For students, this is a relief as it declares the end of the cold weather while also the start of more days off from school.

June

June is the start of summer break and the end of the school year. It is when students get a chance to relax, have time to spend with their friends and do things that they enjoy. It is a month that brings freedom and livelihood to many students around the country and is something that they look forward to throughout the whole year. 

July

Mid-summer is the perfect time of year for many students. Pool parties with friends, lake days for fun and barbecues with family are just some of what happens in July. Students have taken the time they need to unwind from the past school year and are fully into the summer spirit. During this time, many will take vacations,  see new places and make great memories wherever they are. It can often come with time for people to enjoy themselves and have more time in the day.

September

September is the start of fall and the season when leaves start to fall and the temperature comes back down. It is the perfect example of fall weather and comes with ice pumpkin lattes and the harvest season. The weather is not too hot and not too cold – it is just right for nice walks in the park, bike rides around town and campfires with friends. Fall is a peaceful time and September shows that time slows down so that people can enjoy life a little more.

December

The month of December is packed full of great things. There are many holidays celebrated this month, such as Christmas, which brings joy and wonder to many. This is a time of year when people get time off school and work to see friends and family and enjoy themselves. Along with having extra free time to spend, December brings the first snow of the year. This means many winter activities such as skiing, sledding, ice skating and more.