Top 5 Movies Coming to Theaters Soon

Abby Moroney
Movie theater saying coming soon.

It Ends With Us- Starring the amazing Blake Lively and Justin Baldoni and set to come to Prime Video August 9th, this very popular book by Colleen Hoover was made into a movie. If you loved the book, the movie will be just as good.

Wicked – Based on the killer musical Wicked, this movie stars Ariana Grande and Cynthia Ervio. Releasing on November 27th, the movie is a highly anticipated one, following the complicated relationship between friends Elphaba and Glinda.

Inside Out 2 – Director Kelsey Mann has done it again with Inside out 2. The first movie had 98% rotten tomatoes and was a huge hit. Expected to be released June 14, Inside out 2 is still following the emotions inside Riley’s mind, but now there are some new emotions that are changing things up.

Despicable Me 4- Despicable Me was so popular that it’s now on its 4th movie. Director Chris Renaud’s new movie is about Gru’s new nemesis and his raising his son. It’s going to be released on July 3.

A Quiet Place: Day one- If you’re familiar with the A Quiet Place series, now you will know how it all started. Starring Joseph Quinn, Djimon Hounsou and Lupita Nyong’o, this movie comes out on June 28th. If you’re into scary movies, this series is perfect for you.