Halloween Help

Anja Osenberg via Pixabay

Halloween is a time of celebration and superstition. Every year on October 31st, people come together to celebrate this spooky holiday. Whether it’s going to haunted houses, watching scary movies, or knocking on doors asking for candy, everyone has something to do during Halloween. The most exciting of them all is dressing up for costume parties.

So if you’re clueless on what to dress up as or where to get your costumes, you have come to the right place to get all that information!

If you don’t have time to go shopping, you can simply order your costume online. Visit https://www.halloweencostumes.com/ for a large variety of costumes available in numerous sizes and themes. On this website, you will be sure to find the right costume for you.

If you have time to go and pick out outfits, Party City is one of the best costume destinations right here in the QC. If you’re looking for one near you, there’s one located next to Target, 5255 Elmore Avenue, Davenport, IA 52807. Another place to visit would be the mall. Every year around this time, vacant store spaces are filled with scary, silly and odd costumes.

So now that you have an idea on where to get your costumes, we get to the more important part, deciding what to dress as.

If you’re thinking about matching with your significant other, best friend, or sibling, here are some matching costumes ideas. Cop and Convict, lock and key, Beauty and the Beast, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, or tooth fairy and tooth. Your options are endless!

If you’re thinking about shining and standing out in your own special costume, here are single costume ideas. Pick any Snapchat filter and dress like it, the clown It from the movie “It”, Batman, Superman or women, Stick Man, ghost, Wonder Women, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Winnie the Pooh, Skeleton, or Nicki Minaj.

I hope this gave you an idea for where you want to get your costume and what you want to be. It is never too early to start preparing for October 31st. Have a Happy Halloween!