Morphe is coming to Ulta

Morphe is hitting the shelves! The cosmetic brand, Morphe, will be coming to Ulta on October 27 of this year. Currently the only Morphe beauty supply store is located in California. This news comes as a thrill to makeup gurus since Morphe is only accessible online.

Morphe is an online cosmetic store that offers a selection of palettes, lip sticks, and brushes. The store offers high quality makeup for a very affordable price. Palettes average around $20 where brushes can be as cheap as $2. The brushes are raved about from beauty influencers in the Youtube world such as, Nazanin Kavari. She states, “Morphe M441 is my favorite blending brush.”

Youtuber, Kathleen Lights, said, “The 3502 Morphe Palette is very warm with intense pops of color. This is such a fall palette. You can get so many looks from this. It is perfection.” Morphe is a very popular company among trending makeup artists.

According to Bustle, Julie Tomasi, Senior Vice President of merchandising at Ulta Beauty said, “Morphe enjoys a huge social following and a fan base of some of social media’s most influential. Their internet visibility and differentiated offerings have made them one of the most-requested brands by our guests. We are thrilled to be Morphe’s exclusive retail partner and offer popular items like their quality makeup brushes and eyeshadow palettes to our guests in-store and online later this year.”

It can be difficult relying only on pictures and reviews online. Now customers will be able to play and experiment with Morphe products in store before purchasing. “I am excited for Morphe to come to Ulta because since Morphe is sold online it is often difficult to distinguish the quality of the product. What it looks like in person can be different from the pictures online,” Senior, Adrienne Necker said.

Morphe products will become much more accessible this month now that it is collaborating with Ulta. This will allow makeup lovers to purchase items without having to order, pay for shipping, and wait for the products to arrive.

$580
$1000