Casual bulletproof clothes

Bulletproof vests have been around for a long time, but recently, Miguel Caballero, a Colombian, has been making bulletproof clothes much more fashionable. Country leaders and other high ranking officials are always in danger, and this is a way for these people to protect themselves and not look like a member of the S.W.A.T. team. Caballero is making a wide variety of apparel, ranging from suits and jackets to just an average tee-shirt. His clothes are meant to hold a minimum six 9mm or .357 Magnum rounds without the person being seriously hurt or injured, according to bgr.

Many high ranking officials have contacted Caballero about purchasing his high-end bulletproof clothes, and a rumored person who wears them is former president Barack Obama. Caballero is very confident in his product. He said, “I even shot my wife. I’ve shot my lawyer, my brothers, and I’ve shot myself.”

This product costs around $1000-$4000, which may be worth the price for many considering the life-saving value it holds. However, it may not be very practical for someone who is not in a high position. With an increasing number of people purchasing this casual product, it is only a matter of time before it becomes more accessible to everybody. Brad Melvin, junior, said, “I would buy his clothes if they are selling for around $300. I think they would be nice to have, but I don’t really know when I would wear them.”
If Caballero’s bulletproof clothes can become more affordable, the opportunities for them can be endless. Schools could make use of them in the event of a school shooting, people could wear them when they go out without anyone knowing, and everyone could have an opportunity to feel safer.

$580
$1000