Top 10 Netflix shows to binge watch during quarantine

1.  The Vampire Diaries

Trapped in adolescent bodies, feuding vampire brothers Stefan and Damon Salvatore vie for the affection of captivating teenager Elena Gilbert. It involves vampires, doppelgangers, witches, wolves, hybrids and so many more creatures! Will you become team Stefan or Damon?

2.  The Originals

In this spin-off of ‘The Vampire Diaries’, the Mikaleson family moves back to New Orleans and forms an alliance with local witches in an effort to rule the city once again. Make sure to watch The Vampire Diaries first! It’s definitely a show you’ll get obsessed with. 

3.  Greys Anatomy

Intern (and eventual resident) Meredith Grey finds herself caught up in personal and professional passions with her fellow doctors at a Seattle hospital. If you’re into any medical dramas and want a good romance show, this is definitely the one to watch!

4.  Criminal Minds

This intense police procedural follows a group of extraordinary FBI profilers who spend their days getting into the minds of psychopathic criminals. It makes you question a lot of things, but it’s very good!

5.  Outer Banks

On an island of haves and have-nots, teen John B enlists his three best friends to hunt for a legendary treasure linked to his father’s disappearance. Season one will make you wish that season two would hurry up and be released!

6.   All American 

Culture clashes and brewing rivalries test Spencer James, who is a football player from South Los Angeles, when he’s recruited to the Beverly Hills High School team. This show covers social issues many teens go through today. 

7.   Tiger King 

A zoo owner spirals out of control amid a cast of eccentric characters in this true murder-for-hire story from the underworld of big cat breeding. This show may get extremely confusing but it’ll also be extremely interesting. 

8.  Riverdale 

While navigating the troubled waters of romance, school, and family, teen Archie Andrews and his gang become entangled in a dark Riverdale mystery. 

9.  The Society 

When everyone else mysteriously vanishes from their wealthy town, the teen residents of West Ham must forge their own society to survive.

10.  Gossip Girl

A group of hyper privileged Manhattan private-school kids seem to get away with everything; except an anonymous blogger is watching their every move. Xoxo, Gossip Girl.