Love Language Quiz

Love languages are key to know for your friends, family, and significant others. Take the following quiz to learn more about how you or anyone you know shows love.

What is your love language? 

1. It’s your S/O’s birthday. What is your plan?
  1. Make them a playlist
  2. Write them a card or letter saying how much you love them
  3. Plan them a surprise party
  4. Spend the whole day with them
  5. Get them a thoughtful and personalized gift

1. Your friend is crying. What do you do?!
  1. Hug and comfort them
  2. Shower them with compliments
  3.  Let them vent to you for an hour
  4.  Sit there quietly and keep them company
  5. Go and get them coffee/boba/etc.

1. What makes you feel better when you’re feeling down? 
  1. A hug
  2. Compliments and words of encouragement
  3. When someone does all your work for you
  4. Time with friends
  5. Receiving a gift

1. What is the best Valentine’s day gift?
  1. A personalized playlist
  2. Love letters from your s/o
  3. A surprise and planned getaway
  4. Spending time with your favorite person
  5. Presents along with chocolate and flowers

1. Who is your dream s/o? 
  1. Someone who gives the best hugs.
  2. Someone who compliments you all the time.
  3. Someone who is patient and listens to you.
  4. Someone who loves spending time with you.
  5. Someone who gets you coffee and breakfast every morning.

Mostly A’s 

For questions one and two: If you ever want to show someone you love them then you hug them or show them some kind of physical affection. You might have trouble with telling someone how you feel with words and feel that people appreciate physical affection. 

For questions three through five: If you are feeling down, then you need to be comforted and held to feel better. That is the most loving feeling for you and that’s how you know people care about you. You love receiving physical affection.

Mostly B’s

For questions one and two: You are an excellent communicator and you want to tell people how you feel about them. Without words, you would have no other way of expressing yourself. 

For questions three through five: You are a very literal person and you will not know how someone feels about you if they don’t tell you.

Mostly C’s

For questions one and two: You want to help the people you love and show them how much you care for them. According to you, love is shown through actions and it’s impossible to explain how you feel as well as others.

For questions three through five: Actions mean more than words and it truly shows you that someone cares for you. Words can’t prove much in terms of love and you need people to show more than that.

Mostly D’s

For questions one and two: You like spending time with the people you love. This can mean that you are clingy so make sure you are spending time with people who enjoy your time. 

For questions three through five: If someone is not hanging out with or not trying to hang out with you 24/7 then you will think they don’t like you. You cherish your time with others and want to be around them all the time. 

Mostly E’s 

For questions one and two: There is no better feeling than seeing someone happy after you have given them a personalized gift to show how much you care. This is an easy way for you to show your love for others.

For questions three through five: You feel touched when you receive a gift from someone,  especially a personalized one. When you get something that you have wanted from a special person it shows that they care about you and listen to what you want.