Trump’s cabinet

President-elect Donald Trump has released his nominees for cabinet positions. The most recent list being:

Wilbur Ross Commerce Secretary
Betsy DeVos Education Secretary
Nikki R. Haley U.N. Ambassador
Dr. Ben Carson Housing and Urban Development Secretary
Mike Pompeo C.I.A Director
Jeff Sessions Attorney General
Lt. Michael T. Flynn National Security Advisor
Reince Priebus White House Chief of Staff
Stephen K. Bannon Chief Strategist

There are many candidates for important positions like, Secretary of State, Defense Secretary, Homeland Security Secretary, and Director of National Intelligence.

Speculation has arisen over potential nominees for Secretary of State, Mitt Romney being one of them. Romney was the 2012 GOP presidential nominee and has criticized Trump in the past. And the pick for Chief Strategist, Stephen Bannon, who was the editor-in-chief of Breitbart News has been accused of hate speech by many.

For those readers who do not recognize some of these candidates; Wilbur Ross is an investor with a net worth of $2.9 billion. Betsy DeVos was the former chairman of the Michigan Republican Party. Nikki Haley, a former critic of Trump, is the governor of South Carolina. Ben Carson is a former neurosurgeon and Republican presidential candidate. Mike Pompeo is a representative from Kansas and former Army officer. Jeff Sessions is a Senator from Alabama. Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn was the former Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency. Reince Priebus is the chairman of the RNC.