Top five places to eat out on early outs

Nikhil Namshamgari
Due to early outs on the first and third Wednesdays, many students decide to eat out.

With the introduction of early outs every first and third wednesday of the month, many PV students decide to eat out during early outs as seventh period ends before lunch. Here are a few popular student choices:

1. Taco Bell

Due to its proximity to Pleasant Valley High School, many students choose to eat here. Especially since most underclassmen aren’t allowed to drive to school, Taco Bell is within walking distance from school and has relatively cheap meal options.

1. Chipotle

Chipotle is always a common choice by students at PV, especially upperclassmen who can drive. Although it is a little far away, many students enjoy the drive and the ability to socialize with friends while eating at one of the best Mexican fast food restaurants.

1. Chick-Fil-A

Due to frequent fundraisers partnering with Spartan Assembly, many students drive to Chick-Fil-A after school for lunch. On certain occasions, a percentage of sales using a PV related code will transfer money towards the Student Hunger Drive, which inspires many students to dine at Chick-Fil-A.

1. Noodles and Company

Another popular lunch choice by Pleasant Valley students is Noodles and Company. Despite being relatively further away from school, noodles and company is enjoyed by many students for their food and prices. 

1. Raising Canes

Raising Canes has made a name for themselves in the Quad Cities, even though they only opened 4 years ago. Nevertheless, many students drive to Raising Canes on early outs for its delicious food.