Top 4 fashion accessories

Alex Blunk
Rings come in all different shapes and sizes and can be used to create more details in outfits.

Hats

Whether someone is having a bad hair day, the temperature has started to drop or an outfit needs to be more interesting, a hat is a great way to complete an outfit. Hats can be functional, stylish or both. A classic baseball hat or a nice winter beanie can be worn everyday with any outfit. However, to elevate looks, stylists will get more creative and wear different hats such as berets, deerstalkers, ushankas and more.

Jewelry

Jewelry is an essential accessory that can make outfits more unique and personable. Wearing jewelry such as necklaces, bracelets, rings and more can add special details to an outfit and can add a personal style to the clothes that a person wears. People can find jewelry all around the world and it can tell a story of where they have been. Jewelry can also contain important memories or meanings that someone wants to remember.

Bags

Bags can be used to hold all of a person’s belongings while also looking good and adding another layer to an outfit. Having a good and versatile bag collection can be helpful in order to match with outfits and be of use in both formal and informal scenarios. Whether using a unique bag for schoolwork, a professional bag for business meetings or a fun bag while exploring a city, bags are becoming increasingly popular and more and more brands are starting to create unique styles.

Glasses

Glasses come in all different shapes and sizes; they can be used for different purposes or just for the sake of appearance. Sunglasses can help block out the sun but can also look cool and create a different energy about someone’s outfit. Glasses with or without prescription can make someone look more intelligent or give someone a more peaceful and relaxed look. With so many different styles of glasses, a collection with a wide variety of unique glasses will ensure that someone can always improve their look by grabbing a pair to match on the way out the door.