Jeffrey Sandusky faces charges

Jerry Sandusky was convicted in 2012 on 45 counts of child sex abuse. Jerry was a former assistant football coach at Penn State. His conviction led to the firing of successful head coach Joe Paterno, for which he was sentenced to 30 years in prison.

Jeffrey Sandusky’s was one of Jerry’s adopted children. Jeffery, who is now 41, was accused of trying to solicit nude photos and oral sex from two teenage sisters. Jeffrey is now being held in the Centre County jail in lieu on a $200,000 bail. On Monday Feb. 13, Jeffery was suspended from his work as a corrections officer at Rockview State Prison near State College.

One victim also told him, “You literally tried to guilt me into doing it and you even told me specifically what I ‘needed’ to do. Rapists and abusers say that. I don’t know how many times I need to tell you no and to stop before you get it.” Here she spoke about the inappropriate photos and text messages that Jeffrey asked for as well as sent to her. Pleasant Valley mother, Carroll Ward, said, “It’s sickening to find out those who you trust your children with are really like.”
Jeffrey also tried to defend his father, Jerry, when he was accused for child sex abuse. “My dad is innocent,” Jeffrey said in a 2015 interview with Bleacher Report. Jeffrey spoke praise about his father and mother Dottie. He even went as far as to guarantee his father was innocent in the trial. Describing his father’s testimony, Jeffrey said, “Can that be taken the wrong way? Yes, and I get it. But he was not doing it to be a creeper, a perv,” before Jerry was found guilty.