Clear skin at Pleasant Valley

All of the models on television have flawless skin, and students at Pleasant Valley have the ability to achieve this look, too. “Continuing to cleanse your skin daily is crucial,” according to Stylecaster.com. However, this is not the only step one can take to get better skin.

The way one eats also affects their skin. Grapefruit is a fruit which is rich in antioxidants. “Antioxidants is a substance that removes potentially damaging oxidants,” according to newsmedical.net. Eating healthier helps your body.

Once committed to eating a healthier diet, one will have more energy and better looking skin. Drinking plenty of water throughout the day keeps the body hydrated, along with helping skin to appear younger.

Dirty bed sheets can be another reason why one is breaking out. Sheets and pillow cases can consist of dead skin cells and natural oils. Most doctors recommend using a white cotton pillow case because cotton is gentle on the skin and keeps cool throughout the night, according to doityourself.com.

Dead skin cells falling off at night are natural, which is why the body is constantly producing new ones. Sweating at night produces oils, and these oils then stay on the bed sheets until they are washed.

The weather is getting warmer outside, and spring break and summer are right around the corner. Don’t forget to pack the sunscreen. Sunscreen helps protect skin from the harmful sun rays. While it might not be fun to apply, it can save skin tremendously.