Tensions are rising all over the globe

Tensions are rising all over the globe. The start of spring has brought many potentially world-changing events. The United States, China, Russia and Japan are all very wary of the unpredictable leadership and military of North Korea. With North Korea’s promise to “counter any acts of aggression”, stated by Kim Jong-Un, there is no telling what problems could possibly arise from all of this tension.

President Trump has made it very clear that he is not going to be sitting on the sidelines letting other countries deal with the situations. He has promised to the world that he will intervene with North Korea, if China cannot handle and reduce North Korea’s nuclear program. He has already taken some action by deploying U.S. aircraft groups in the waters surrounding the Korean Peninsula. It has also been confirmed that China and the U.S. will be working together to resolve the situation.

North Korea does not seem to be slowing down with its quest for building nuclear weapons and intercontinental ballistic missiles, which are also known as ICBMs. It conducted another missile test on Friday, April 14. The tested missile exploded right after it was fired, resulting in what seems to be yet another failed test by North Korea.

The U.K.’s foreign secretary, Boris Johnson, issued out another warning to North Korea after its failed missile test. “They must stop these belligerent acts and comply with UN resolutions,” said Johnson.
“So what does this mean for the United States?” one might ask. It is hard to say right now with such a complex and fragile situation, but tensions are obviously rising, making way for conflict to occur at any moment between these world powers.