New Talent Added To Boys’ Golf Team

The Pleasant Valley boy’s golf team is hopeful for their most successful season yet. With three incoming freshmen on varsity and a new coach, the team is hoping for their first state title.

Freshman Jack Dumas, Jack Roemer, and John Logan have previously played together in junior tournaments and were expected to make a big impact as soon as they started high school team. This has very much been the case since the team has won 4 of their past 6 meets

Senior Cameron Reed states “We’re very happy to have the freshman join our team. They have lots of talent and will be crucial to our team’s success this year. Coach Nedelcoff also brings a lot to the team. He’s helping us get better and achieve our goals. This year, we hope to win districts and potentially win a state title”

Coach Nedelcoff was a PGA professional and is now coaching the Pleasant Valley varsity team.

Freshman Jack Roemer states, “We’ve been very successful with our new coach. He is crucial to our success. He provides motivation for us during every practice and meet.”

The combination of new players and a new coach is giving the Spartan golfers a sense of optimism when it comes to achieving the goals they have set for themselves for this season.