The best online clothing stores you should know about

Every person loves Tilly’s and American Eagle as much as the next shopper, but searching endlessly through the Northpark Mall for cute styles and decent prices can seem like the ultimate struggle. Sometimes it is more convenient for shoppers to just shop online. Many girls have a hard time finding online stores that offer high quality, fashionable clothing. Determining whether an online store is legitimate can be difficult. Confused on what is reliable or not? Well, look no further! These under the radar, online clothing stores offer new apparel for women of all sizes and ages.

LuLu’s Fashion Lounge, Inc. is the place to online shop. The site is full of trendsetting tops, dresses, shoes, and accessories. Fall favorites include cozy turtleneck sweaters, long sleeve wrap dresses, bomber jackets, ripped jeans, heels, and boots. There is nothing a shopper can’t find on this website. LuLu’s is very popular for its dresses ranging from bodycon, cocktail, club, lace, strapless, short, skater, print and floral, vacation, casual and so much more.

Free shipping at LuLu’s is anything over $50 and there are free returns on all items. Student, Jenna Ruccolo, buys many items from this website and is always satisfied. Ruccolo said, “I love this store! There is a huge variety of items and it is very reliable. I have never had any problems. The clothes are all very high quality.” She even has bought dresses for school dances from this website, including this year’s homecoming dress which was a black skater dress with a floral pattern down the front. Ruccolo said, “LuLu’s is one of my go to stores.”

ASOS.com is a British online fashion and beauty store targeted for young adults. ASOS sells over 850 brands as well as its own range of clothing and accessories. Designer brands such as Free People, Adidas, Misguided, Tommy Hilfiger and hundreds more are featured on this website. All kinds of dresses, shoes, coats and jackets, sweaters and cardigans, tops, scarfs and jeans are featured on this website. Currently there is a sale where specific items are up to 70 percent off. Nia Howze loves to shop online at this store. Howze said, “Their sizes are super inclusive; they have petite, plus size, tall, and double d plus. They compile lots of different brands onto one site. There is always a sale going on, and students get special discounts! Whenever I’m looking for something new I check here first. I actually got my junior prom dress from there! I highly recommend it.”

Celebrities can even be spotted wearing ASOS apparel. According to Steal Her Style, “Emma Roberts was spotted out and about in Studio City wearing an ASOS Petite Twist Black Maxi Dress in Leopard Print.”

The search for online stores is over! These websites promise to offer trendy clothing, accessories and shoes for a variety of women.

$580
$1000