Top 5 places to get a Christmas tree

Timothy Ku
The tradition of getting a Christmas tree is a national long standing tradition.
  1. Optimist Charity Tree Sales
    • The Optimist Charity Tree Sales group sells premium real christmas trees from prices ranging from a $50, 5-6 foot tall tree to an $320, 11 foot tree. This tree farm offers premium trees at a good price. The address can be found at 3555 N Brady St, Davenport, IA 52806
  1. Your Local General or Department store
    • The rise of plastic and synthetic trees rose dramatically when people wanted a christmas tree every year. Many buy synthetic trees for easy storage and reuse at a relatively low cost. Places like your local Walmart, Michaels or Costco will oftentimes sell synthetic christmas trees.
  2. Home Depot Garden Center
    • The Home Depot Garden Center offers a large variety of high end premium trees. This center offers Christmas trees, garden maintenance items and decorations. This is a great choice for families who want to first get into purchasing a real christmas tree.
  3. Evergreen Acres
    • Evergreen Acres, located at 2931 O Ave, Denison, IA 51442, is a natural tree farm that allows you to pick an authentic christmas tree. This tree farm offers premium natural christmas trees at a moderately affordable price. 
  4. Holidays at Home
    • Holidays at Home is a great place to buy Christmas decorations and trees. This pop up shop located at 4022 E 53rd St, Davenport, IA 52807 offers a huge selection of trees, ornaments and decorations at a cost effective price.