Top 3 Thrift and Vintage Stores in the Quad Cities:

Alex Blunk
Vintage shops are home to second hand clothes and other cool accessories that are being resold.

Salvation Army

The salvation army is a thrift store that carries both second hand clothing and consignment options. They have full racks for both mens and womens clothing including footwear, outerwear and all of the basic clothing you may desire. They have a great selection of everything someone could need and there are always workers stocking the racks who can point people towards what they want to find. The prices are reasonable and the items in the store are much cleaner than in some other thrift stores around the Quad Cities area.

Hilltop Closet

Hilltop is a vintage store in Davenport. Even though it is a small shop, it is packed full of vintage clothing and accessories. It has a wide variety of clothes from old jackets to sportswear, workwear and much more. Prices vary based on condition and branding of an item and can be negotiated with the owner of the store upon checkout. Hilltop closet is an excellent gem hidden in the quad cities that is home to some of the best and most reasonably priced vintage clothing in the area. The store has an excellent staff that can help with anything someone needs and the store has a unique and welcoming feel that makes people want to come back for the experience.

Disabled American Veterans

The DAV is the best thrift store in the quad cities for the price of what you are looking for. It is easy to find a large haul of clothes and fill up a whole shopping cart for a very low price. With the price of clothes averaging around three to four dollars, many pieces are affordable and can be unique since they are being passed down from others. All of the money spent at the DAV goes to a good cause and helps the veterans of America, which means people are able to give back to others while also still being able to shop for their clothes.

$580
$1000