Students trying to get the grade

Students are doing anything possible just to get an A in the class, but is anything really worth it? Recently, a physics teacher received a death threat, along with a 9mm bullet, from a student in a high school in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

According to foxnews.com, the teacher, Adams, explained, “Nothing like this has ever happened in 30 years of teaching.” Students are writing death threats to teachers just to receive an A.

The note the student sent explained her plan in great detail. The student required that the test be easy and for Adams to distract the other teachers while the students copy each other. If she did not follow this plan, a different student would stand up to shoot her.

Scared for her students’ safety, Adams went to the police, who took the matter very seriously.

Adams, still in shock after reading the letter, had the police watch over her. The police followed her for a few weeks after the test because she was deeply concerned for her safety.

No further information was found about whether the test was administered or what happened to the student. Adams was not harmed in the situation.

According to, schoolsecurity.org, “School threats are a growing problem.” This is happening all over the world, and school administrators are searching for a solution fast. These schools need to be saved, for the safety of all the students and teachers who attend these schools.

Pleasant Valley is know to be one of the top schools in Iowa for academics. Students try their best everyday and work hard to achieve their goals, but they also understand death threats are not the way to receive good grades. Hard work and dedication will pay off in the long run.

$480
$1000