Trump’s accomplishments in his first 100 days

April 29, 2017 marked the 100th day that President Donald Trump has been in office. President Trump made a lot of promises to the people of the United States of America, some of which have been kept. However, he didn’t do everything he said he would do in his first 100 days.

One of the biggest things Trump accomplished was getting Neil Gorsuch nominated to the Supreme Court on April 7, 2017. Dakota Snyder, senior, said, “This was a very big accomplishment by Donald Trump to get a Republican elected into the supreme court.” Trump has also made much progress on pro business. Besides those two accomplishments, he hasn’t yet done the other things he promised the people of the United States.

Trump stated multiple times during his campaign and in office that the United States was getting taken advantage of by the The North American Free Trade Agreement (NATO), but he has yet to back out of NATO.

Trump never got funding for the wall which was supposed to go in between the American-Mexico border. He said all along that Mexico was going to pay for it, but that isn’t the case anymore. Now, the U.S. has to find money to pay for the wall, and Mexico is now going to supposedly pay the U.S. back. Landry Blunk, senior, said, “Everyone knew Trump wouldn’t be able to complete the wall without the U.S. paying for any of it.”
Marcus Conway, senior, said, “Trump made a lot of bold promises to the American people, and he didn’t go through everything. However, he has only been in office for a little over 3 months, so he has time to follow through on his promises.” Conway has faith in current President Trump that he will turn things around.