Seven gift ideas for a clueless man on Valentine’s Day

Finding the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for your significant other can be a struggle and gift giving is not always a man’s best skill. The holiday may not be all about gifts but a little something special will make her day and show how much you care. 

Constructed below is a list of seven things to get her for this day. In no specific order is a list of ideas with different price variations and items that will meet her expectations in a special way.

1. Roses or tulips, sunflowers and more, no matter what you pick it’s a score. Flowers are the key to her heart. All local grocery stores have them up front. They are not over priced but mean so much. They look so pretty in a vase and will make any girl’s day.

2. Heart shaped or not, chocolate is sweet and the perfect Valentine’s Day treat. This is the perfect addition to any gift. The assortments in the box are all different kinds and I am sure she will love the ones inside. Chocolate is always a confident choice, another major part of Valentine’s Day joy.

3. All the bling in bracelets and rings help celebrate what Valentine’s Day brings. With affordable brands like Kendra Scott, Pura Vida, and Pandora there is no need to break the bank. Jewelry is top tier for gift giving each year. She can always wear it, it won’t go away, and it will be a friendly reminder of you to make her day.

4. There is no such thing as too much perfume, stores like Bath and Body Works, Von Maur, and Ulta are sure to have what you need. From floral, to vanilla, fruity or woody, any scent can make the perfect goody. Expensive or not, the scents are the same, and will have you winning the best gift game.

5. New this year we have seen a trend, bringing out the kid in us we never want to end. LEGO bouquets are an arrangement of flowers to build by yourself that she can keep forever on her shelf. They are reasonably priced and for those in a rush, it’s just a click on amazon to make her blush.

6.Making it personal to you and to her, customized photos on items is creative, for sure! There are key chains, blankets, puzzles and frames, even matching socks wouldn’t be lame. These are a fun gift to have, and unique to you, something to share that’s brand new.

7. Last but not least, a dinner for two, quality time spent together just her and you. You don’t have to stress to pick the perfect gift, her favorite restaurant will be at the top of her list. It can be dressy or casual, or somewhere in between, no matter the place this gift will make her feel like a queen. 

This day comes around once a year, Feb 14, a day when girls are filled with cheer. No matter which gift you decide to go with, in the end any of these are sure to be a win. Go traditional or try something new, all of these items will prove that you do have a clue!